Friday, July 10, 2009

Chunky? Boo!

Ok..so it has been two full weeks since my last post - and two full weeks since I started this diet. Here are some new pics.

Last night at work, I was on stage singing a song recorded by Jewel (You Were Meant For Me) and I was down in the crowd really workin' it. When I got done, one of the customers made a comment to a friend at his table that I was "chunky". They were all drunk so the comment was kinda loud and heard over the entire restaurant. Yep. Kinda sucked. I could mope and carry on about it for a few days, or I could use it as motivation to keep me on track with this weight loss cause. Even so, it still kinda hurts.
On a lighter note, London had her 4 month check up yesterday. She is 26 inches long and weighs 17 pounds! lol The doctor said she is on the 95th percentile for her height and 97th percentile for her weight. He also was very pleased with these numbers. London took three weeks to get back up to her birth weight when she was born, so he is amazed at how she is growing. He said not to worry about the numbers because they are proportionate. If she were on the 25th percentile for height and 97th for weight, then there would be a cause for concern. HAHA! I guess my prayers for her to be petite like Caedan went unanswered, but that just fine. She's adorable and I love her with ALL my heart! Here are a few pictures of her chunkiness! :)



Well, it's off to work out with the Wii! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment