Monday, July 13, 2009

Tat it Up!!

ok...quick post...I have decided that when I lose 30 pounds, I am going to reward myself with a tattoo. i don't want just ANY tat though. I want it to mean something. So here are the ones I have found that I like. I need opinions. Which one do you like best???

This one would be on my foot. I just love butterflies and this one is unique.


This one would be where you see it one her. The only difference would be that I would add another star at the top so that there would be a total of five little stars. Then I would put the birthstone color of each one of my kids in the tiny stars and my birthstone color in the big one at the bottom.


I don't know where I would put this one. Probably where it is one her if I could stand the pain. I just LOVE it because it is musical and that is such a part of my life. Plus, I absolutely LOVE the colors!


So tell me...what do YOU think???

3 comments:

  1. I like the last two. I have one with stars, plus I love music. So I guess I'm biased. :) But with the last one you're talking HOURS. Probably 2 sessions too. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a minimalist when it comes to tatoo's but since it's for you...I think you should go with the one on the shoulder with the stars. I love how it will represent your children. I miss you and am glad you have a blog so that I can read and know you're ok! And, your latest post with the head shots, WOW! I can imagine what the rest of you looks like! I am so happy your journey is successful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I like the one with the Stars, remember we talked about it in the Love Bus that night, the others are way too big and I feel you may grow tired of them, you said something like putting your childrens Birthstone colors in each Star, that would be cool!

    Love ya Girl!
    KK

    ReplyDelete